The guest house is a grand old 18th century 'village house' restored in 1992.
It was sympathetically restored and made into a remarkable place to stay, full of warmth and character. There are exposed granite lintels and wooden oak joists, heavily shuttered windows, stone and chestnut floors, arabic tiles roofs and a beautiful front gate.
Regarding decoration, each and every corner has been carefully considered, there are paintings, etchings, family antiques and native art pieces everywhere.
La Casona has three living rooms, one of which has a fireplace. There are seven rooms, four double rooms, one single room and two with built-in living rooms. All of them have heating and are on suit. Besides our guests can enjoy a ceramics collection with some pieces more than a hundred years old, a wonderful orchard and a beautiful walled garden.
In our establishment we offer:
- Breakfast with natural orange juice, fruit, coffee, tea, etc...toasts with jam and butter.
- We are happy to recommend local restaurants cater for all tastes.
- Bar for guests.
- Parking for guests.
- We accept animals provided we receive prior notice when the reservation is made.
- Cradle available.
- Information about activities and attractive locations in the area.
- English and Spanish books for you to read at your leisure all around the house.
- Wi-Fi zone.Board games.
- Play house for children.
- Languages: english and spanish.
Tlfs: (+34) 985 412 590 - (+34) 633 494 700
e-mail : email@example.com
Adress:Villanueva de Colombres s/n C.P. 33590